A standard belt made from your fabric is £12.
That is a fabric belt with a matching fabric covered buckle, silver prong, a belt-loop and five eyelets 1″ apart Centre eyelet is to your waist measurement taken over the garment.
We will choose the most appropriate eyelet colour unless you specify.
Standard belts are supplied with a Cambrelle® backing.
Options and Extras
- Slip through belt (no eyelets or prong) – same price £12
- Solid buckle belt (see below) is £15
- Extra eyelets 60p each
- Double row of eyelets and extra prong add £5
- Supply your own buckle and we’ll make you a belt for it at £10.50.
- All our belts are stiffened to a natural dress weight, but extra stiffening is available add £5
- Fabric lining (where your face fabric requires a layer of lining fabric) add £4
- Fabric back (where the back of the belt is made in the same fabric as the front and topstitched) add £6
- Leather or suede back (the back of the belt is made from genuine leather or suede to a best possible colour match) add £15
- PU back (the back of the belt is made in fake leather – black or white) add £5
- Top-stitching in matching thread add £4
- Curved belt is an extra £8
- Piped belt is an extra £8
- or a unique one-off belt made to your own design will cost from £30
Fabric required: 2x the width of the belt by 25cm longer than the waist plus a 15cm square for the buckle. 3x width for fabric backed belt. 4x width for a curved belt.
Fabric covered buckle only: £5
Solid Buckle Belt £15
For a “smoother” finish the solid buckle creates a less cluttered look and is a great way to highlight your amazing fabric. Available in
20mm or 35mm belt widths and with an adjustable clip-on fastening as shown in the picture.
Fabric requirements are the same as a standard belt.
Remember that the buckle size indicates the width of the belt that will attach to it!